The Homeschooling Lounge

I just wanted to tell everyone about the wonderful world of The Homeschooling Lounge. I have made friends there and learned a lot about the way that parents homeschool their children around the world. I have met families from Australia, Brazil as well as the United States and I find everyone fascinating.

I highly recommend every family that is part of the homeschooling world to check it out and give me a shout! The great moms who put this site together now have given us a new website called Freebie of the Day. Everyday they offer free homeschooling resources for homeschoolers. I just found out about it yesterday, but I've downloaded two free audiobooks and they offer different things on different days. I highly recommend signing up for their updates so that you can know what to expect for the week ahead.

Speaking of freebie sites, Giveaway of the Day (www.giveawayoftheday.com) gives away free software on a daily basis. The available programs vary, but you can download utilities, games and other applications. You only have that day to download and register the software, so don't download it and think that you'll be able to install it at your convenience.

Being a work at home mom, well as a homeschooler I really appreciate these free sites and all of what they offer. Pass the word along -- freebies without strings really rocks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Your Homeschooling Year Couldn’t Be Easier

School Daze

Don't you hate when your kids get sick?