Finally!

I decided that I needed to do a blog as a way to keep my writing skills from getting rusty. But, it has been a struggle. You'd think that I'd be able to find 10 minutes to jot down a few thoughts before I recommenced (is that a real word?) running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

But nooooo that would be too easy. First of all, I couldn't even log into my own blog. Each time I tried to login I was told that my email address was unknown. So, I played the retrieve the password game and finally got in. (And by the way, I'm actually quite good with computers, so this was frustrating on many levels.) Then I set up the blog and play with the graphical backgrounds. By the time all of this was done I was tired and my 10 month old was waking up to eat, so I logged out.

But when next I tried to put a few thoughts together I got the same error message when I tried to login to the blog. So, there goes another 10 minutes lost for foolishness. (I've set the auto login on my browser -- now let's see it deny me!) But at least I'm finally here. Now maybe next time I can write something interesting instead of just ranting about technology and its many vagaries.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Your Homeschooling Year Couldn’t Be Easier

School Daze

Don't you hate when your kids get sick?