Sunday School

My family has just started attending a local church in the area. This is a new experience for me since I was raised to believe that secular churches were harbingers of Satan. Anyway, after 39 years of life I've successfully crossed the threshold of church without imploding.

Anyway, my girls are quite comfortable there and I am enjoying the experience. It's so different from my experience. There's a curriculum, activities and songs that the girls are learning. My youngest has been practicing her song about God didn't give us a spirit of fear but the spirit to be brave. She's so cute. My eldest child just learned about the origins of Halloween and she's trying to decide if she should play Animal Crossing (Gamecube game) during the Halloween season. It's her first moral dilemnia. :-)

I guess all I really wanted to say today was that for the first time in a long time I am happy and enjoying worshipping God. Now, if I can get my baby to cooperate and stop talking during the adult services, maybe I can hear most of the sermon in the coming weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Your Homeschooling Year Couldn’t Be Easier

School Daze

Don't you hate when your kids get sick?