This Old SchoolHouse "Take 10" Special Deal

Hey, just wanted to give everybody a heads up on a great deal over at TOS for May 25th & 26th. They are running a subscription promotion that is too good to pass up. If you subscribe to the TOS Magazine for one year you'll also get to pick up 5 WeE-books for free! And to top off this great deal, they are also reducing their subscription price to $15 (regularly $25/yr.).

Now in case you're wondering about the WeE-books deal, let me tell you my experience. The coolest aspect of these publications is that they are short, to the point and stuffed with useful information. I've done a few reviews on the ones that interested me and my family. You can check out my reviews of Fundraising, On the Wings of a Butterfly, and Work at Home in earlier blogs.

Anyway, don't waste time reading this -- you need to hit this sale before it ends on Tuesday, May 26th at midnight.

Happy Learning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Your Homeschooling Year Couldn’t Be Easier

School Daze

Don't you hate when your kids get sick?