Cool New Book Series

Hi,

I just got an email about a brand new book series called "When I Grow Up I Want To Be ..." that I thought might be of interest. I have to wait until my husband gets paid ("Thanks Dad!"), but I'm definitely going to get this one. The thing I like about it is that it discusses a variety of jobs (i.e., Firefighter, Veterinarian, Chef, Military, Doctor, Police Officer, Missionary, Artist, Pilot, and Farmer to name a few) from a practical standpoint. They discuss how much money you can make at these professions, the skills you need, the actual day-to-day tasks, etc.

My daughter, Jade, wants to be a Firefighter (well at least for the last year or so) and I think this will be an excellent introduction for her. After we read it I'm going to take her to a firehouse so that she can do a little fact finding of her own!

Anyway, the special pricing only lasts until the end of the month, so you should check it out soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Your Homeschooling Year Couldn’t Be Easier

School Daze

Don't you hate when your kids get sick?