Fundraising Anyone?

I'm putting this out into the ether in the hopes that someone will stop by and give me some ideas. As I've mentioned before, I work with Prepaid Legal to earn extra money from home. But I've also signed up with another company for totally different reasons.

The company is SendOut Cards (www.cardsfloat.com). Now, I signed up with them as a distributor mainly because I love their product and the distributor level gave me more greeting cards per month than the other options. I use these cards to keep in touch with family and customers. It's really an easy system and we plan to use their cards for our Christmas mailing. I haven't been doing much of anything with the business -- I just love the cards.

Anyway, I think the greeting cards would be a great fundraising tool, but I'm not sure (a) how to setup a fundraiser or (b) who to speak to about learning about fundraisers. The way it works is you sell the retail membership for $25 and the charity (or organization) gets $15 towards their goal. The other $10 goes to SendOut Cards to setup the account. I think that $15 per customer is a good donation, don't you?

If you can think of any websites or organizations that might be able to give me some guidance on this, please let me know. Thanks!

P.S. If you want to experiment with the site, please feel free to do so. You can send out 3 postcards, 1 greeting card or 1 photocard from www.cardsfloat.com. We give free samples. Also, you can send real gifts, such as checks, chocolates, gift cards and other gift ideas using the service too!


custom greeting cards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Your Homeschooling Year Couldn’t Be Easier

School Daze

Don't you hate when your kids get sick?