Black History Month Sale at PBS

Although I still feel it is kind of pitiful to pick one month out of the year to honor Black/Colored/African Americans who have contributed to our country,. I am not against honoring people who have contributed, but I think that we should be able to honor all people who have contributed without this continued racial division, however well meaning.

I mean we don't have Chinese History Month or Italian History Month ... but whatever -- it is what it is.

But I digress. I found out about a wonderful sale that PBS is having in honor of Black History month. Here are the details:

15% Off All History Titles
Offer ends March 2nd

DVDs, CDs, and Books -- Up to 80% Off
in the Clearance Center

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Your Homeschooling Year Couldn’t Be Easier

School Daze

Don't you hate when your kids get sick?