New Year's Resolutions (continued)

Another resolution that I've made involves my blogging. I want to be more consistent with my blogs. So, I'm planning on doing book reviews on Wednesdays (starting next week), cool curriculum type topics on Fridays and the musings on Sundays.

I really wish that I could spend more time blogging, but between drumming up business, doing business, educating children and trying to get some sleep (hah!) there's not much time left. Oh, and I'm working on a new website called Homeschoolers Work at Home (www.homeschoolers-work-at-home.com). It's definitely a work in progress -- I'm still writing articles and things for it, but if you want to take a peek so far, just be kind. :-)

Well, it's time to get the day started with our Bible reading, so here's tired mommy signing off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Your Homeschooling Year Couldn’t Be Easier

School Daze

Don't you hate when your kids get sick?